Become a part of our team
Our mission is patient satisfaction. Our vision is a place of good and responsible professionals in a community working as a team and functioning as a family where everyone knows their duties and responsibilities and is willing to listen and support a client or colleague in every segment of the work process.
That is Niveus. The place where you come to work with pleasure and stay because you love what you are doing.
Niveus is a top private polyclinic with a sense of customer and employee satisfaction. That's why we are looking for professionals with a sense of responsibility, team-building skills and a pleasant personality. If you are among those – let us know!
DENTAL ASSISTANT / NURSE
Niveus is a modern dental center that fosters individual access to the patient and uses modern and state-of-the-art technology with quality as imperatives in their work.
Due to business expansion, we are looking for vivid, reliable and interested people for the position.
- assisting dental doctors (all branches of dentistry, including implantology)
- Preparation of the office and dental unit for work
- preparation and referral of the patient to the procedure
- patient reception, entering patient data into the system and similar administrative work
- Management of the dental status and files of the patient
- maintenance of dental equipment cleanliness; sterilization procedures and sterilization control
- keeping records on consumables and their expiration date
- monitoring and observing the patient's behavior in the office and his condition
- giving instructions to the patient before and after the procedure (instructions on oral hygiene)
- self-handling of medical, chemical and mechanical waste according to applicable legal regulations
- completed secondary education/vocational degree– nurse/technician, dental assistant
- it is desirable to have experience in the field of dental medicine, but it is not a requirement
- developed communication skills,
- patience and kindness in approaching the patient
- reliability and accuracy in the work
- permanent employment
- work in a stimulating environment
- dynamic working atmosphere
- stimulating income
- an opportunity for professional training and work in all branches of dental medicine
- creating new contacts within the profession
If you are interested in the job and you fulfill the basic terms of the competition, please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
We respect your discretion.
We are looking for a skilled dental practitioner.
We expect from the candidates:
- Completed university degree, medical school/dentistry
- Passed the state professional examination.
- License for independent practice
- Experience in work and the application of the latest dental techniques
- Computer skills
- Fluent knowledge of English; knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.
In addition to the above-mentioned you should have:
- Love of work
- Great desire for learning
- Commitment to work and proactivity
- Devotion to detail
- Great communication skills
- Kindness and attentiveness
- Developed organization skills
Excellent working conditions and great work environment in an advanced and proactive team, stimulating income, continuous education and scientific progress, working with the most advanced technology.
The Polyclinic cooperates with a number of world-wide manufacturers of medical products and medical devices that you will meet and we also have a dedicated Croatian team that takes care of your growth and development
We hope you are a kind and cheerful person who puts a satisfied client first, who has affinity for the dental side of medicine and shows interest in following new trends and technology from the industry. If you are, please contact us and submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're waiting for you.